Majority of people through out the world are struggling to get their dental problems treated, but the high costs involved are restricting most of them from undergoing these treatments. This problem is solved with the introduction of the American dental plan.
What is American Dental Plan all about?
American dental plan helps in providing all the North Pointe Dental treatment at an affordable price to every one. It’s an old voluntary dental benefit plan which has introduced the reduced fee concept to make the dental facilities available to every one.
American dental plan is a voluntary plan with more than 30,000 individuals as its active members.
Why only American Dental Plan?
Only by investing a small amount of money annually as a membership fee, an individual can enjoy the discounts in the dental charges of various dental treatments through out the year. The amount saved during all these visits and treatments in that year will be far greater than the annual membership fee that he will have to pay.
What kind of services does this plan provide us with?
Major states like Florida, Georgia, North Carolina, Missouri, Ohio, Texas, Kentucky, Illinois, Indiana, Tennessee & Alabama are all covered by this plan. A large number of general and specialized dentists are a part of this plan.
A member can select a dentist of his choice according to his convenience from the list of dentists participating in this plan.
He can also choose any of the locations under this plan.
How to become a member of this plan?
The process of enrollment is very easy and involves less paper work. The steps involved in becoming an active participant of this plan are:
- Going through the plan of interest and its payment details.
- Filling the enrollment form and submitting it along with the payment details either by an e-mail or mail.
- As soon as the form is registered, ID cards will be sent immediately.
- With the help of this ID card, the discounts and other services offered by this plan can be enjoyed
- Generally, this membership is transferable.
What are the advantages of being an active member of American Dental Plan?
The advantages that an active member of this plan enjoys are:
- As an active member, he won’t be charged for X-Rays, Routine Cleanings, Topical Fluoride, Oral Exams and Local Anesthesia.
- Other dental treatment costs are very low when compared to that of the actual costs. This is an advantage for a person with an average income. About 20% - 60% discounts are given to the active members.
- There are no limits for the number of visits he pays to the dentist throughout the year.
- There are no hidden costs involved. All he has to do is to pay a fixed amount of membership fee and get activated every year to enjoy the benefits of this plan.
- He can choose any dentist of his choice from the dental directory list.
- Only licensed, skilled and experienced dentists are a part of this plan.
- Individual plans, family dental plans and also Employer Group Coverage plans are available. He can choose any of these plans according to his necessity. Family dental plans are more preferable than the individual plans as they cost less.
- The process of enrollment is very easy and involves very less paper work.
- There are no waiting periods. He can enjoy the discounts the same day he receives his ID card.
- If he is not satisfied with his dentist he can happily change him by complaining it to the company. Any other inconvenience can also be reported to the company via mail or e-mail.
- An individual of any age can become an active member of this plan and can enjoy its benefits.
- He need not provide any referrals to consult a specialist. All he has to do is to call up the dentist and take an appointment at a time favorable to him.
Thus, as an active member of the American Dental Plan all the dental problems can be solved at extremely low costs. So, better get enrolled today and get treated by your favorite dentist along with other facilities at extremely low and affordable costs.